783 Warring Drive #3
San Jose, CA 95123
Beautiful Blossom Valley
Townhouse Style Condo
2 Bedrooms & 1 Bathroom
Printable Flyer (PDF)
View a Slide show
- Two generous bedrooms
- Low HOA dues of $200 per month
- Beautiful oak laminate floors
- Newer carpet on the upper level
- Reserved carport with storage
- Private, fenced patio
- ~903 square feet of living space
- Tile counters in kitchen
- Neutral kitchen decor
- Breakfast bar
- Dining "L"
- Electric stove/oven included
- Dishwasher included
- Refrigerator included
- Tile bathroom with updated vanity, mirror and lighting
- Shower enclosure around tub
- Ceiling fan in dining area
- Newer interior doors
- Newer custom interior paint
- Window coverings included
- Community coin-op laundry in building
- Two community pools
- Ample street parking
- Minutes to 85/87 and Oakridge Mall
- HOA dues include water, garbage and professional management
This is a super two bedroom, one bathroom townhouse style condominium. No upstairs or downstairs neighbors. The floor plan includes approximately 903 square feet of efficient living space. Beautiful laminate floors complement the light and airy feeling of this home.
The living and dining areas on the first floor are bright and spacious. The kitchen includes a breakfast bar and is perfect for entertaining. The ceiling fan in the dining area will keep you cool. All kitchen appliances are included so that this home is ready when you are.
Second floor bedrooms are spacious with newer carpet and great closet space. The larger bedroom has an entertainment nook which could be converted to an additional closet. Newer doors throughout and custom paint bring a clean and comfortable feeling throughout the home.
For added convenience, laundry facilities are located in the common area of the building while a carport space provides vehicle and additional storage. Water, garbage and professional management are included in the low HOA dues.
Contact Katrina Edwards at 650-813-1413 or via email for an appointment to view the property, information on submitting an offer, or to ask any questions you may have.
Disclosures available via www.ORTC.com use MLS #657430. Offers may be submitted via fax to: 650-813-1413 or by email in PDF format. Call before submitting offer.